10 Animated Videos That’ll Mess With Your Head
Every now and then we’ll stumble on the weird side of the Internet. It’s not a place that the average user finds themselves too often, but it is there. I find myself on the weird side of the Internet more often than not, and have become a connoisseur, of sorts, for the things that can be found there. I’ve gathered up 10 animated videos from talented individuals on YouTube that, in some way, will mess with your head. Be it your perception on things, or just out right freaking you out a bit, I guarantee that these films will leave some sort of impression on you.
1. How to Toothpaste by vihartvihart. What starts out as a PSA about squeezing out toothpaste quickly devolves into the video equivalent of an episode of Welcome to Night Vale. While this one is not animated, I have included it none-the-less.
2. Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared Don’t Hug Me .I’m Scared. It starts out, and you’re thinking it’s just a nice video and song about being creative. And then. And fucking then…
3. Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared 2 by Don’t Hug Me .I’m Scared. At least this time you’re more prepared.
4. Behind Closed doors by ButtonFilms. There’s no such thing as monsters.
5. The Forest by HuesForAlice. Antonia is a 12 year old girl. She often has daydreams, in which she wonders of in to a magical far away forest, were she hides from the problems of the real world.
6. The Maker by Zealous Creative. A strange creature races against time to make the most important and beautiful creation of his life.
7. The Backwater Gospel by MadArtistPublishing. As long as anyone can remember, the coming of The Undertaker has meant the coming of death. Until one day the grim promise fails and tension builds as the God fearing townsfolk of Backwater wait for someone to die.
8. Teddy Has An Operation by zefrank1. In which a doctor changes a teddy bear’s entire personality in 3 minutes and you are left asking: What. The. FUCK?
9. Children by Takuya Okada. I’ve got nothing. Just… Just watch.
10. MEMORIA by MadArtistPublishing. Addicted to drugs and living on the streets in denial, Vincent ends up in an abandoned house, where a dark and twisted entity forces him to face his suppressed past.