The Completely Adult and Relevant New Year’s Resolutions of Fhr Crow
The New Year is upon us. No longer will we face the hardships of the year of doom, 2013, but look forward to the supposed shining light that is 2014. With every new year comes resolutions, things we swear we’re going to accomplish and, yet, hardly ever do. In light of the fail that is the normal resolution, I have come up with a list of fool proof resolutions that I will actually be able to accomplish. Those resolutions are:
- Actually post more on Art of Fail.
- Complete my novel.
- Write more for Team Abaddon.
- Be a better friend. I’ve lost touch with some of you. I feel awful about it. I will change that.
- To protect my occasional family, who I accidentally adopted, and to let them know they are loved.
- Buy new pants.
- Play more CAH.
- Not suck at Monopoly (I might fail at this, but I can try).
- To see the other two members of the Bad Touch Trio more.